"You Suck" Thread 2016--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm I think Nate @blackdogchainsaw helped me suck, does that sound wrong?
He found this for me and I intended to sell it to a local customer but it is so dang nice I may not be able to let it go.
View attachment 504596

My other suckage for the day I acquired all by myself :)
If anybody has a decent muffler of either style for my 090G, I have funds or trade fodder at the ready.
I plan to have it fully restored.

View attachment 504598

awww dave is build me a 90g for being suck a good customer, by the way dave what tool is that in the pic above the 90

Diesel freak

I am with you 100% on your trade.

I have had firearms before that I was trying to sell that may have been really worth $500-$700, but I may have only had $150-$300 in them and I had no buyer interest in them.

I would eventually get tired of sitting on them with little to no interest and someone would come along with a valuable trade (like a pro saw) and I would make a deal.

It feels good to know that you basically have $200 cash in something worth $700+.

Way to go!

I also know that old guns are a finicky sellers market and although I love the old Winchesters and Smith and Wessons, there are a lot fewer and cheaper buyers for them than there are for the black guns that have become so popular lately.

I know I see 90% of the same overpriced old guns on display at the gun shows with the old grumpy men sitting back behind their tables, asking 30-50% more than the guns go for on gunbroker. They aren't about turning over inventory.

Have posted on here in a while. So if I violate a rule, then I suck, but also humbly apologize. But for 2016, I've been bitten with the Mcculloch bug somehow. Here is what I accumulated in the past few months
  1. Mcculloch Wildcat - Little 38cc saw came complete with case for $20 of CL. Put fresh gas & spark and it worked just fine. Even the auto oiler worked.
  2. Mcculloch PM330 - Again a small 34cc saw, I figured I might need another parts saw in the future, so got this one off CL for $20. Put fresh gas and spark in that one too, and fired right up. Everything works.
  3. Mcculloch PM610 - Been wanting a bigger saw and found this 60cc at a pawn shop. They were asking $50 for it. When I asked for a demo, it would start, but die quickly. So I kept trying to restart it, until the starter completely came unwound. And wouldn't rewind. They quickly said "$30?"....lol. Took it home, pulled the starter apart, rewound the spring and works now. I put fresh gas in this one and spark, it starts and runs for a little bit, but it definitely needs a carb rebuild. Won't stay running for long. Everything else like the oiler, ignition, brake, all work good.
Since then, I have probably just spent another $100 on refreshing all three saws, buying new fuel filters, spark plugs, carb rebuilds, starter cords, air filters, fuel cap gaskets, tools, and a couple small parts. A lot of my friends would say get a Stihl or Husky. But then what fun would I have with that :rolleyes:......... family photo time

Any running chainsaw for $2 deserves a big you suck.
Yeah, I did a big double take when he told me the price. Still don't know why so cheap..I didn't know the seller so it wasn't like he was doing me a favor. The only thing it needed was a bolt that holds the bar together on the right side, I just used a hardware store bolt and it worked fine..that Total Super bar and chain should be worth forty dollars I would imagine..

I don't know if this qualifies or not but...

$100 for a running MS260 with bar and chain

$250 for running MS361 with bar and chain

Included a grocery bag with a bunch of semi chisel chains

Both from original owner whom I know and he takes care of his stuff.

I don't know if this qualifies or not but...

$100 for a running MS260 with bar and chain

$250 for running MS361 with bar and chain

Included a grocery bag with a bunch of semi chisel chains

Both from original owner whom I know and he takes care of his stuff.

Yeah, I think you paid 1/3 of normal used sale price for the ms260

And probably about 2/3 the normal used sale price for the ms361

The chains were a definite bonus !

Yes, you suck

That's a clean 361!! There's a couple in my area for 500$ Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back