"You Suck" Thread 2016--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here goes, I work for a rental company on Saturdays they used to rent ms 361s, they then went to husqvarna 455-460s the 361s had been partially taken apart and tossed to the side. They had perfect piston and cylinder so I asked they said 10 bucks I couldn't open my wallet fast enough lol. I did put some time and money in mine Westcoast dogs wide cover etc. etc. I gave the second one to a stihl buddy of mine.

Yes I did the repair on the chainbrake I'm gonna get a new one at some point. But for the time being it functions

I have one more.....I talked to a local farmer about collecting saws he said come out and see wat he had, so long story short brother and I came home with 34 saws for $50. Most all were made to run. Good saws like pro mac 850 super xls,lombard comango,306a, old iron, It was awesome I'll find pics soon

I apologize for posting like crazy I just became a member here and super excited to talk to chainsaw addicts like myself

I have one more.....I talked to a local farmer about collecting saws he said come out and see wat he had, so long story short brother and I came home with 34 saws for $50. Most all were made to run. Good saws like pro mac 850 super xls,lombard comango,306a, old iron, It was awesome I'll find pics soon
Pics would be nice..

I apologize for posting like crazy I just became a member here and super excited to talk to chainsaw addicts like myself
No reason to apologize here. We all suffer from the same disease...CAD. I myself have been habitually using chainsaws for a long time. I started using chainsaws many years ago recreationally and it's progressed into a full addiction. If I don't use chainsaws regularly I get withdrawals. My chainsaw of choice is a Homelite 750. This is my favorite chainsaw and there are many like it but this one is mine. Without my 750 I am useless. Without me my 750 is useless.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    968.4 KB · Views: 47
Nice score! Well you have your free time spoken for at least for the time being.

Latest posts

Back