"You Suck" Thread 2016--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 517689 I know this is an i suck for sure ms361 of course it didn't look this good when I got it but mostly was there..... $10

You definitely suck! I think I paid 400 for my used 361, yours is set up very similar to mine. did you do a muffler mod yet ? It really wakes them up! I noticed it looks like you have the skid plate on your saw. do you like it ? does it add much in the way of weight ?

I've not done a muffler mod yet, but I will lol . I really like the tank guard I actually bought one for my ms271 also it came of eBay I think from custom chainsaw parts was the seller

They should have another thread that started out as "you suck" deals that turned into spending way more than the saw was worth lol.

image.jpeg
I did suck on saw #1. Saw 2 and 3 sucked me dry lol. The Mac belonged to my friend's late father which made it worth resurrecting despite the cost.

I know all about that trust me I just started one of "those" saw projects. I like the fuel line and a carb kit then run em saws.

They should have another thread that started out as "you suck" deals that turned into spending way more than the saw was worth lol.

View attachment 518329
I did suck on saw #1. Saw 2 and 3 sucked me dry lol. The Mac belonged to my friend's late father which made it worth resurrecting despite the cost.
Honestly you're right bro. Start that thread. We need one. My quest for a western kit for a 25 dollar super ez is way more money than I want to say on a you suck thread.

image.jpg image.jpg Got these from a guy who works at a little power company when I mentioned that I tinker with chainsaws.

He didn't want anything, but I couldn't leave them with no money, luckily, I had a $50 bill on me and I gave it to the guy to put in their lunch or beer fund.

He was very pleased and said he would look for more saws for me!

Might belong in tool thread but...
Bought a new welder today
abea887b951da9a58aefc2a7aa3e8ae3.jpg

And my new tractor quick hitch's arrived!
b6f43f523afcd88cd4b4002ea307ff69.jpg

Even though I own one I'm not up on the newer welders, what kind is that, a TIG or MIG or?

The spool of wire gives it away. That is your basic workshop MIG welder.

A TIG is generally bigger than that because you're pumping juice across a shield gas to transmit heat.

diversion%20165%20package.jpg

Once you get above that box size though, not as easy. You have to look for the hinges for where you load the wire in, the shape of the hand piece, etc. :D

Some are everything in one box as well. Stick, MIG, TIG. Like this one.

multimatic_215_new_bug.jpg

No telling just how well that last one works, or how well it'll wear in. Sometimes you pack too much guts in a tiny box, the cooling fan clogs, and all the magic smoke escapes. Then they decide they need to go back to a bigger case. ;)

I've done a bit of welding but all I ever had was a stick welder, mine's an ac/dc Hobart. I tried some TIG welding at work but they weren't interested in getting the right gas and rods for me to practice on, don't really know why they bought a TIG anyway, we mainly just stick welded at our shop.

Back