"You Suck" Thread 2016--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon why do you even post in here, we all know you suck:buttkick:.

Ok guys this just in from recentsuckage.com
There's more, but I'm not sure if everyone has that much data :sucks: for real.

Free 55 with 3 new chains, I did bring him a face cord of wood because he was a nice guy and only about 8 miles from me, besides I have a few extra sticks:D.
Little 353 with case, scored the same day.View attachment 528578
Couple of 361's and some little goodies, in the bag is two more freshly ground chains. Found the chain on the road on the way back from picking that one up, bonus.View attachment 528580View attachment 528582 View attachment 528593
Nice clean 272 for a very sucky price :lol:.View attachment 528586
Then last and something that truly sucked, in a that sucks sort of way, the one that got away this week :(.
Oh well there will be more suckage at a later date :).
Please check in at recentsuckage.com for what's sucking on a daily basis :surprised3:.View attachment 528591

I'll let you know how the 346 turns out.

This probably don't really count, but...

I found this Echo SRM 210 stringView attachment 528950View attachment 528951 trimmer in someone's trash pile. The homeowner was outside and said it runs great, just pours gas all over while running. $20 later for a new plug, fuel lines and tank grommet all available at my local Home Depot:) and a quick muffler mod;) she runs strong!!View attachment 528948View attachment 528949

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I got mine for only $40 and no need for any repairs. Love Echo products!!

Nice. Glad you got it Brad.
Missing one means I'm closer to the next better deal.
I'm not saying this is that deal :laugh:.
I just scored this, how much you think i can get for it:laughing:.View attachment 529098

The really funny thing is the guy with the 346 had a 330 pro also, he threw it in the deal.

The really funny thing is the guy with the 346 had a 330 pro also, he threw it in the deal.
That's awesome, well sort of lol.
I did a trade with a buddy of mine a while back and he gave me one with the trade, it's still out on the ground by the wood splitting area :laugh:.
Where do you live at. I'm east of gr.
There's a good amount of AS members right in our area. Some of them are not on here much.
I'll probably be having a GTG in the spring and invite everyone.
The poulan will probably be moved by then :D.

Not sure if this counts, I picked this up over a year ago from a guy retiring from the lot clearing business and selling off the last of his gear.
My friends bought his saws (450 and 455 rancher as I recall), I bought the lump of what was left in a pile of his truck for about $100.

Tecomec Chain Grinder with an extra wheel
64 Chains most with around 70%-80% life left, 18" 20" and 24" (about half are 18")
And you can see some climbing ropes in the back which I probably will never use.

Figured it was time to dust it off

Attachments

• 20161008_201847_resized.jpg
    20161008_201847_resized.jpg
    789.8 KB · Views: 76
Oh! Forgot the pics,
Hey Kz, who did the block work. I hate to critique it BUT its done wrong and that why its coming apart. Lay you first course level and tight. Then the second course should start in the middle of the lower course, so the seams dont line up and the locking lip behind the lower block so the wall dont blow out.

Hey Kz, who did the block work. I hate to critique it BUT its done wrong and that why its coming apart. Lay you first course level and tight. Then the second course should start in the middle of the lower course, so the seams dont line up and the locking lip behind the lower block so the wall dont blow out.
LOL, that is a non-mortared planter in the front yard that was there when I moved here, I plan on taking it out in the future. Here is a shot of my block work.

Attachments

• block fence , kawasaki and Walnut canyon 001.jpg
    block fence , kawasaki and Walnut canyon 001.jpg
    685.1 KB · Views: 79
Not a saw but this might count..

Dad bought new in very early 1990's or late 80's. Said it burned about a quart of oil per hour last use, which was easily 8 years ago. It has sat since. I put in fresh gas and a new plug but she just won't fire. I got one spit when I dumped gas in the cylinder. It has visible spark. I'm thinking a rebuild, but might just try to find a running replacement . Dad was never much for oil changes and I guess never cleaned the air filter
41309ae3e66d62834cf3fb8b301eb905.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 20161017_173138.jpg
    20161017_173138.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 20161017_173148.jpg
    20161017_173148.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 63
Back