"You Suck" Thread 2016--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a chainsaw but I picked up this for $20 and it's in great shape inside but the guy couldn't find the nozzle and said he would call me if he found it. He said he saw it a few days prior.
af281cb7f501c588ba132cbd7115a656.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@junkman

Yeah he ran about 2-3 tanks through it. But just didn't like it he said. Said he was gonna get him another 346xp. I haven't had the chance to put it in wood since it is finally raining here in Tennessee. I have ran it in my shop. Started right up. Gotta do some research and reading on auto tune now.

I've been kinda wanting to get in on the auto tune saws. It's definitely a convenience but also one more thing to go wrong. I hope it works out but I guess either way you still suck and are well off

I picked up a non-functioning Stihl 038AV with a 22" bar & chain from a pile of free stuff that was left by someone when they moved. I tried starting it unsuccessfully so I took it to a shop back home in PA (I'm in MD and service work is considerably higher here) and dropped it off. They got it running after some cleaning and sharpened the chain as well. It cost me about $40 total.

That was about a month ago and I came across this site today while looking for a parts list because my Dad called today to say the tensioner is bent and needs to be replaced... It was fine before but whatever.

I picked up a non-functioning Stihl 038AV with a 22" bar & chain from a pile of free stuff that was left by someone when they moved. I tried starting it unsuccessfully so I took it to a shop back home in PA (I'm in MD and service work is considerably higher here) and dropped it off. They got it running after some cleaning and sharpened the chain as well. It cost me about $40 total.

That was about a month ago and I came across this site today while looking for a parts list because my Dad called today to say the tensioner is bent and needs to be replaced... It was fine before but whatever.
nice when your first post on the site qualifies as a "You Suck" post, too.

Almost time for a new 2017 thread!

You guys make me jealous. I can't watch this thread every day and see all of the great deals you guys find. ;)

I guess my best hauls of the year were 1) a free SEZ that just needed a bar and 2) a mint Craftsman electric saw still wearing original chain that I traded for two burgers and fries from a fellow AS member. Pretty pale in comparison to what comes across here daily.

Back