"You Suck" Thread 2016--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't guess it's too chainsaw related, but if I have to put the bass boat in the water with saws aboard to get to the wood, lol...I did manage to score a brand new $290 Precision Propeller, Turbo Hot Shot prop for the bass boat...for $50 from one of my BIL's friends. I guess it qualifies for some '16 suckage.

3d320c56da1c42765623f62fefff82ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
You would like this baby:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/QuickSilver...ash=item3d0046fd9b:g:9rMAAOSweW5VJunA&vxp=mtr
I know I do. You pick up the speed and straight the boat very fast.

IMG_20160207_090043.jpg 3 FREE saws...

The 925 was free with a stock hard nose bar. Needed fuel lines. I did buy a 32" bar for it and a new carb.

The 359 was free also, given to me by a friend who owns a tree service. Had a major wind storm blow thru, he made 60k in 3 weeks and bought all new saws.

The Mac 1-50 ran and cut when purchased at a yard sale for $5 by the guy who gave me the 925 and again given to me. Still has 170psi compression, the 925 is at 150 and the 359 at 130 could use a rebuild.

Soooo, how bad do I suck?

View attachment 484349 3 FREE saws...

The 925 was free with a stock hard nose bar. Needed fuel lines. I did buy a 32" bar for it and a new carb.

The 359 was free also, given to me by a friend who owns a tree service. Had a major wind storm blow thru, he made 60k in 3 weeks and bought all new saws.

The Mac 1-50 ran and cut when purchased at a yard sale for $5 by the guy who gave me the 925 and again given to me. Still has 170psi compression, the 925 is at 150 and the 359 at 130 could use a rebuild.

Pretty bad in my opinion. Great saws, but I especially love that 925 with the full wrap handle and spike. Max.

Husqvarna 288XP - $100. Was nasty dirty and packed full of junk when it was picked up. Not the prettiest - missing a couple screws, outer dawg, handle inserts and needs a new muffler. But, p/c are spotless, original bar in good shape and after a good clean up and new gas it runs like a champ.

Pick up condition
DSCN0691.JPG

After clean up.
DSCN0692.JPG

nice saws everyone.

Got this for free about 3 weeks ago from my father in law. He has 2 other 440s he mainly used to he let me have this. It only had a 16" bar on it with 2 rs chains, so i picked up a 20" bar and 3 more rs chians. Photos taken by me on my workbench after giving it a cleaning. Really wasnt that dirty to begin with.

TQdshYn.jpg

q2yRCSp.jpg

83CymSZ.jpg

cjxoZGv.jpg

Alright, finally my turn. Took a punt on a low hour, though thoroughly seized 372XP. $100
The bottom end and everything else on the saw was great except for a missing starter handle - don't look too close Husky purists...
Another $90 on a v good cond used oem p&c and some Caber rings and this is the result.

I now understand why this saw is so highly regarded. Now looking for a nice 346XP, think the Husky bug has bitten!DSC_0510 (Large).JPG DSC_0508 (Large).JPG DSC_0505 (Large).JPG

Suck? No, you

BITE! :laugh:

Husqvarna 288XP - $100. Was nasty dirty and packed full of junk when it was picked up. Not the prettiest - missing a couple screws, outer dawg, handle inserts and needs a new muffler. But, p/c are spotless, original bar in good shape and after a good clean up and new gas it runs like a champ.

Pick up condition
View attachment 484432

After clean up.
View attachment 484433

I could not find a place to put this so I'll just put it with my 288xp post. They are charging way too much for replacement Husqvarna screws on evilbay ---- $5.50 for one muffler bolt/screw, cover screws $9.95 for 4 and $4-5 shipped for single screws- that's crazy)

Here's what I got for $9.63 with tax and did not have to wait for a shipment :

2 - 10 packs and one 3 pack = have extras for future projects and I prefer the allen heads for easier and quicker dissemble.

Husqvarna 288XP Screw Substitutions from Fastenal ( All are Allen Head)
(The original screws are above the packages just to match up which screw goes with what )

DSCN0697.JPG

The donor of these wants a runner,, I get the rest.
Havent looked into them yet.
BBB
View attachment 484996

I like it when deals like this come my way and they do often! Get 3 - 5 alike saws and make one runner, lots of parts to build more with a few additional donor parts!

I like it when deals like this come my way and they do often! Get 3 - 5 alike saws and make one runner, lots of parts to build more with a few additional donor parts!
Well I was checking out the goods, the saw with the bar I cant find anytihng wrong, P&C are excellent 155comp,, runs and starts great, might need a cleaning, new starter handle,,,awaiting for some instructions. Never check the others.
BBB

Well I was checking out the goods, the saw with the bar I cant find anytihng wrong, P&C are excellent 155comp,, runs and starts great, might need a cleaning, new starter handle,,,awaiting for some instructions. Never check the others.
BBB

Sounds like you may end up with a lot of parts!

Ahhhhhhhh you all SUCK lol. No deals here yet but I am proud of my 925 and haven't even got it yet. Should arrive today. Probably overpayed for it but hey, I wanted it. Nice saws guys.

Drooling over this pic

Latest posts

Back