• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Zama C1Q-H17D carburetor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B.C.

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for Zama C1Q-H17D carburetor, preferably unused.

Found a few online but they are way overpriced imho.

Have a Homelite 192 Classic I've been trying to get running good for way too long without success. P&C good, crank pressure good (rebuilt it with new seals), spark good, new lines. Has to be the darn carb and I've torn it down and cleaned it like 4 times now and a kit didn't fix it up good either. I had it runnin kinda decent multiple times but it would throttle up and go back down pretty slow and was somewhat erratic too half the time. I could still cut with it but I want it to run GOOD, not just barely. I'm done w/ this carburetor, looking for a brand new one. Hoping someone might have one laying around as a spare or something. If that doesn't work I'm just gonna cry, so much $ and time into this little saw.

Back