If you use one of these, you might want to do a bit of reinforcement:
Yes, I know. That was the position when I first got it assembled years ago. About a month later I discovered that it worked better with wheels down. The instructions never mentioned that.
I was hauling a load of locust from the woodshed to the porch and thought it was pulling funny. Examination when I emptied it showed the front wheels splayed out.
The problem was with that thin 3/32" flat bar tieng the uprights together at the axle bends. It broke the two sides of that hole the axle turns in - less than 1/8" on each side.
I'll disassemle it down to to the basic subassembly, judiciously address the problem with a BFH until the uprights are back in normal position, cut 1 or 2 pieces of 3/4 x 1/8" FB to have welded just below the top of the uprights and passing under that tongue arm. I don't think they can reweld the break without freezing up the axle, it turns in what used to be that hole.
I sure do miss the local welding shop, it closed about 15 years ago. I'm hoping I can get one of the fertilyzer plants to do the job - they both run equipment manufacturing shops and I used to work in one of them many years ago.