Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IPL's needed...

Jonsered CS 2188
Husqvarna 2100 CD

Thanks

Hi all, if anybody has the following, can you please PM me a .pdf version. My work blocks the Mediafire site that they seem to reside on. Thanks so much in advance.

028 AV SUPER - Shop Manual
015 - Shop Manual
MS361 - Shop Manual AND IPL

Hi all, if anybody has the following, can you please PM me a .pdf version. My work blocks the Mediafire site that they seem to reside on. Thanks so much in advance.

028 AV SUPER - Shop Manual
015 - Shop Manual
MS361 - Shop Manual AND IPL

i tried to upload a pdf for you but it keeps failing maybe someone else will have it and help you out sorry about this i'll try again later

Hey guys do any of you have any of the following service/repair manuals
jonsered 520 sp
husqvarna 136
Also would like any info on a danarm frontier 5RE that isnt getting juice to the carb, pipes from tank clear any ideas about problem
Thanks for helping if you can cheers

Husky 576xp Autotune

I need the Workshop Manual for a Husqvarna 576xp Autotune. I ordered it brand new. It came in today and it sounds like there are some loose parts. The company wants me to pay to ship it back. I want to see if I can track down the problem myself before sending it back to a terrible company.

Hello People,

Got my Stihl running fine, now, would a kind soul happen to have a Husky 455 Rancher shop manual and IPL that they would share?

Thanks!!

Do you know what year your 55 husky is, there's a lot of different IPL's for that model.

I am not really sure of the year I can tell you it is non air injection. I would have to guess about a 86-87 I think the epa models came out around 88-89. It is a 46 mm bore as well.

Back