McCulloch parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a few old McCulloch chainsaws I'm gathering parts for in hopes of fixing them up to run and look a little better than they do now. I know of a few places to get parts but I'm wondering if some McCulloch fans here would know of some more places that sell old Mac parts. I'd especially be interested in places with web sites.

I have a few old McCulloch chainsaws I'm gathering parts for in hopes of fixing them up to run and look a little better than they do now. I know of a few places to get parts but I'm wondering if some McCulloch fans here would know of some more places that sell old Mac parts. I'd especially be interested in places with web sites.

Get me a list of part #s i will see what i have either offline or online

Yes i have parts that are not even listed

Get me a list of part #s i will see what i have either offline or online

Yes i have parts that are not even listed

The thing is, I don't have a parts diagram for these Macs. Your parts listing requires that I know a part number for what I would be ordering. I wish that on your site you would put up more pics of the parts if possible. I know the model of the chainsaw and a description of the part, but on some saws the part is missing so I can't even look there for a part number. One item I'm looking around for is a top front handle for a McCulloch Pro Mac 700. I might be able to straighten the one I have now but probably couldn't make it look right. Another thing is, I'm kinda on a budget with these saws and couldn't afford to pay the prices that Wallenberg (website previously suggested) wanted for his items. I found the clutch drum that I wanted for it at a local shop, I guess it's a common item.

Last edited:
Be prepared to pay a premium for new old stock Mac parts, especially for the bigger saws. All that stuff is in high demand and most dealers are going to want good money for it.

I have a full wrap handle for a pro mac 850 and I have a pro mac 700 parts saw that may have a 3/4 wrap on it. I'll dig through the parts bins if you are interested, PM me.

Be prepared to pay a premium for new old stock Mac parts, especially for the bigger saws. All that stuff is in high demand and most dealers are going to want good money for it.

I've been noticing that. But I think my 700 would be worth a lot more if it didn't have a top bar that was bent. Eventually I'll probably want to sell it or my nearest of kin might.

Bob's in Maryland New York is by far the most extensive NOS collection of Pioneer and McCulloch parts I have ever run across. A barn full and then random piles to pick thru as well. He's a part timer as he does this as much for fun as anything else. Also he takes extensive vacations from time to time..he's earned them.

Other than Bob's there are a few other places around that sell parts but ebay is where many of these places also "troll" for their stock. If you have patience most of what you need show up either in parts saws or individule parts...things like points and carb kits need to be new.

Last edited:
I have some experience finding parts for older saws, send a PM with the kind of stuff you're looking for and maybe I can help point you in the right direction. I have quite a few IPL's as well if that would help you. Keep in mind that for many of the older McCulloch saw you need to know not only the Model, but serial numbers as well since they made a lot of changes over the years. I think that is particularly true in the 10 Series and later saws.

Mark

The thing is, I don't have a parts diagram for these Macs. Your parts listing requires that I know a part number for what I would be ordering. I wish that on your site you would put up more pics of the parts if possible. I know the model of the chainsaw and a description of the part, but on some saws the part is missing so I can't even look there for a part number. One item I'm looking around for is a top front handle for a McCulloch Pro Mac 700. I might be able to straighten the one I have now but probably couldn't make it look right. Another thing is, I'm kinda on a budget with these saws and couldn't afford to pay the prices that Wallenberg (website previously suggested) wanted for his items. I found the clutch drum that I wanted for it at a local shop, I guess it's a common item.

Now that i have my own McCulloch parts list book i can scan the images and pdf them together and put them on a different server and just link the pdf to a file on the website store under certain model spec and then people can view there parts diagram right on my site and copy down there part numbers and then type them in the search feature to see if i have it and if they do not find it there that always leaves the option for them to fill out the parts request form on the site which tells me what part they seek and gives me a idea of what to look for etc.

Yep alot of hard work involved but i will do what i can to help people view there parts list right on my site same thing goes for the homelite and poulan there may be a demand on parts but im not seeing anything hitting my site yet on PM600 series yet
which i have a Complete carb for them

Also something about me i do not care if there is a demand or not my prices are lower than anyone else online or offline if a customer finds a item i have listed cheaper elsewhere i want to know about it so i can match that price thats how i am and part of why customer service is getting more better

As far as the images when i did the upgrade to the new shopping cart system some of the original images got lost so i have to figure out what images are missing and replace them with new

so that will take time in doing

Last edited:
Back