The Art Martin Videos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbabcock

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Here are some videos that Art sent me what seems like a couple of years ago. It's been about three months since I've had video editing capability since I upgraded, blew up, then finally fixed it.

We first saw these videos a year ago at Art's place. Art sent them to me so I could digitize and post them. Sorry for the delay, Art.

Woah! The AS server seems like it's as fast as a dialup. Better "Save Target As...". Even so, by the time I'm halfway done uploading these, this thread will probably be closed.

Oh yeah!!! It was worth the wait. Thank you Doug! and Art even more!

The second one is awesome..what a behemoth! It took a long time to come over.

Number 7. Number 3 was too big by 100KB. Why not extend the file size limit to 100MB or so after you get a new server and OC3.

I think you'll find that you should by popular demand. There's only one other person that could have closed it...or is there?

Hi Doug,

Many thanks for the great job you did in editing the video that I sent you. The digitized clips turned out great considering that some of the original footage was taken with an 8mm camera and was about 40 years old. I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into this project. I will comment on each clip later. I want to explain where they were taken, the size of the trees, etc. Again thank you for all the work you did.

Art

And hopefully without the inevitable thread killers.
Man, I'm gonna have to break down and get me a better internet connection now. :D

Back