Sawpiles and I mean PILES

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysawmyrules

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My Grandfather pointed me to this guy in Burk's Falls Ontario to get parts for an old 07 S , said the guy had saws piled all over his yard and that if he couldn't find it it never existed. I was a skeptic of my Grandfathers story because will lets face it we can all spin a story when we want to. Turns out he was right, apparently this guy Gib has been a Husky and Jonsered dealer since 1960 and has never thrown anything away and has also never moved. If I posted these pictures right you'll see what I mean and I didn't get pictures of half of it . Enjoy.

Cool pics! looks like he never fixed anything either:)

Sugestion - resize you pics - they are way too big to load, particularly for the modem guys.

I resized these to a reasonable level, then embedded them 'cause I'm ironic that way.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Even though I'm not a big fan of it, that guy needs to organize. That stuff is merely junk and unusable because it's in such a crap pile.

Cool pics! looks like he never fixed anything either:)

Sugestion - resize you pics - they are way too big to load, particularly for the modem guys.

He actually fixes everthing and all of these are parts saws and the man at 80 is a sergon with a quarter drive socket set as for the pics if I can figure out how to resize I will no promise.

Holey Moley!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: and if he's at all like my packrat dad he probably knows where and what most everything is, cool!
And right there in the bottom pic is the 08s I need for parts that I can't afford, :cry:

Oh well.

:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

I swear I've seen a photo of that "green room" here on AS in another post sometime in the past...but the room wasn't filled with saws, and there was some dude sitting in the corner...? :dizzy:

I wonder how big the pile of WOOD would be that that pile of saws was responsible for cutting! :bowdown:

Well,that is somewhat of a treasure trove,so to speak.I think I detected and 042/048 peeking out from one pile of goodies.Another picture was shown with a roll of barbed wire,subliminal I suppose.I thought also there may be a Mac Titan 70 in one picture,hard to say.

I think the loading problem with the pictures is due perhaps to the size of them.A little hint,for what it's worth,resize.Easy to do,copy the picture then open that copy with microsoft photo editor or any photo editor then resize and replace said photo.Submit the down sized photo on your post.I use about 640 by 480 pixel count,more or less.That size will load up well on those confined to telephone modums,poor folks.:(

At this point in time, I would like to point out the total of two non running Homelites amongst the Miasma of Other non running saws.

attachment.php

My Grandfather pointed me to this guy in Burk's Falls Ontario to get parts for an old 07 S , said the guy had saws piled all over his yard and that if he couldn't find it it never existed. I was a skeptic of my Grandfathers story because will lets face it we can all spin a story when we want to. Turns out he was right, apparently this guy Gib has been a Husky and Jonsered dealer since 1960 and has never thrown anything away and has also never moved. If I posted these pictures right you'll see what I mean and I didn't get pictures of half of it . Enjoy.
mysawmyrules
If you live in alberta what in the hell where doing over at uncle gibby's place that's a long drive for saw parts:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: Mind you he has everything a guy coukd want as long as you could find it.How long ago were you there?

My in-laws life in Burk's Falls and we're up there all the time. I should stop and see that guy.

jim

mysawmyrules
If you live in alberta what in the hell where doing over at uncle gibby's place that's a long drive for saw parts:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: Mind you he has everything a guy coukd want as long as you could find it.How long ago were you there?

Grew up in Lindsay got wize and left but I'll drive a thousand miles for a deal. Besides most of the faimly still lives in Huntsville and we were back there for christmas 06.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back