Efco 132

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, but here is some specs from the web-site;

Products Efco » Chain saws and pruners » Professional pruning chain saws

132 S
FEATURES
Power/Displacement 1.6 HP - 1.2 kW/30.1 cm³
Bar length 30-35 cm 12''-14''
Chain (pitch x gauge) 3/8''x.050''
Oil Pump automatic
Oil/fuel tank capacity 0.13 L/0.23 L
Weight 3.4 Kg

Last edited:
Nope, but here is some specs from the web-site;

Products Efco » Chain saws and pruners » Professional pruning chain saws

132 S
FEATURES
Power/Displacement 1.6 HP - 1.2 kW/30.1 cm³
Bar length 30-35 cm 12''-14''
Chain (pitch x gauge) 3/8''x.050''
Oil Pump automatic
Oil/fuel tank capacity 0.13 L/0.23 L
Weight 3.4 Kg

Local dealer was talking about selling Efco and that model came up.. ...Not sure about the price or how good it is...

Last edited:
WOW Efco must not be popular on AS......

I like Efco just fine. Solidly built, good power, nice sound, and a good price!!! The 962 is suppose to be a solid performer. My 981 is still breaking in.

1194981.jpg

Same saw as the Redmax 3100T

Decent saw but if you want a serious saw then look at Husky or Stihl top handle saws.

Have you heard anything about the 132???

Nope, I haven't...there is one on eBay right now - buy it and try it out. Where you do tree work, you can write it off. I will say my 981 is stout and finished nicely - very solid construction on the case/sidecover, slightly cheezy throttle handle is my only gripe.

stckciv said:

Decent saw but if you want a serious saw then look at Husky or Stihl top handle saws.

From what I have heard, neither of the Husky top handles can hold a candle to the 200T - pretty much the benchmark of tophandles, but also $500. At just over $200, the 132 may be good bang for the buck.

Nope, I haven't...there is one on eBay right now - buy it and try it out. Where you do tree work, you can write it off. I will say my 981 is stout and finished nicely - very solid construction on the case/sidecover, slightly cheezy throttle handle is my only gripe.

From what I have heard, neither of the Husky top handles can hold a candle to the 200T - pretty much the benchmark of tophandles, but also $500. At just over $200, the 132 may be good bang for the buck.

I think Im going to try the Dolmar 3410 out ... I sold my 335xp not a good saw IMO ..... Im still keeping my 200T .....

132 info

the efco 132 is intended for pruning and light trimming,apple orchards like them.
they don't have the output of stihl or husqvarna but they are built solid like all the efcos.

All depends on who is using it. I prefer the Husky top handle saws, I have had less problems and they are more comfortable in my hands. Power seems to be the same as well. But most important it need to feel good in your hands if it doesnt then what good is it?

Now that you mention that that is CORRECT and I have sold them under the redmax 3100 label.... Yes it's a top handle BUT it is very temperamental and not the most powerful saw out there we ran a side by side between the 3100 and the Dolmar 3410 the 3410 blew it away.... Also ran a side by side against a 192T and the Dolmar edged it out and was much lighter.

Scott

I know one person who says only good things about efho arb-saws (top handles), won't last as long as a stihl but run and cut good. Only what i've heard though.
Efho has a bigger arb saw than that though, don't know why you'd want anything with that small an engine.

btw, my f key is sticking, so everytime i write efco it comes out effffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffcffffffffffffffofffffff, some kind of sign?

Last edited:
I know one person who says only good things about echo arb-saws (top handles), won't last as long as a stihl but run and cut good. Only what i've heard though.
Echo has a bigger arb saw than that though, don't know why you'd want anything with that small an engine.

Efco has nothing to do with Echo......:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back