Ebay: Stihl saws from Hungry?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it certainly does not look or sound like they are in Europe, and Stihls there go for a lot more than here.

Homeandgardenoutlet of... Budapest? :monkey:

You say Canadia, eh? Meybe so. He has a boat-load of Stihls and Huskies listed, insto-presto like. Eight of them, total.

I'll bet yah some rep he is really Eddy The Sheister Stihlinski, INC., of Scam City, New Jersey. If he turns out to be Eddy The Sleazoid Canook of lower Ontario, you win the rep. I will keep an eye on him and see how long his insto-saw shop there on Ebay stays open. And the feedback... new rules on feedback on Ebay now. Buyers can roast sellers, but not vice-verse.

But really, talk about a scam in the making...

Maybe you should start a poll...........................................

Hungry-Hungary- Indiana............Michigan, maybe...............................

just post some bikinis pics guys, I am getting old, and I need all I can get.

I will look for a photo, of my wife's reunion 10 years ago, I will see if you can pick her out. Aftert 10 years, they don't look like they used to...............

She is the skinny one, you should have seen the volley ball tourney..........
I will put it up here soon, maybe I should start a poll.......

That's a ton of money to send someone with 0 feedback. Even if it was the almighty 361 I wouldn't buy it like that. lol

There was an ms 200 on there, too. As much as I want one of those, there is no way I would buy one that has to be shipped from Eastern Europe. But I noticed people were bidding on it. I notice that it required PayPal--that seems kind of weird for a scam artist, oh well. I was wondering if it was a hijacking of a legit seller's site--not sure how that works. When I start selling on eBay I will have zero seller feedback, but 100% pos. buyer feedback. But I will list any saws here first, and any rehab projects will be documented here, cus I want the job to turnout the best possible, and I figure y'all know a lot more than I do.
Thanks, AS, for hooking me up with good folks who love chainsaws:greenchainsaw:

Fish, you are wandering off-topic. You been getting into that single malt again? ;)

Those boobs are... too big man. Way too big. :greenchainsaw:

There was an ms 200 on there, too. As much as I want one of those, there is no way I would buy one that has to be shipped from Eastern Europe. But I noticed people were bidding on it. I notice that it required PayPal--that seems kind of weird for a scam artist, oh well. I was wondering if it was a hijacking of a legit seller's site--not sure how that works. When I start selling on eBay I will have zero seller feedback, but 100% pos. buyer feedback. But I will list any saws here first, and any rehab projects will be documented here, cus I want the job to turnout the best possible, and I figure y'all know a lot more than I do.
Thanks, AS, for hooking me up with good folks who love chainsaws:greenchainsaw:

No hyjacking of a legit seller on Ebay; nothing to hyjack. Anyone can start with a new seller ID on Ebay and have zero feedback. Paypal is great for overseas scams... they keep zero money in their account, get your money and run with it. Paypal can only get you $200 from this sale if it goes sour, and then only if thre is money in the seller's account to cover it. Use a credit card on Paypal and you will be protected with the credit card coverage when the saw does not chow up, or is a beater, or a Chinese knock-off. It is a pain in the arse to go through the hoops to get your money back too.

I think Lakeside had a good line on $50 Chinese chainsaws on Craigslist, brand new.

Latest posts

Back