Dolmar CA113??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dolmar CA113 is a old saw heres the link http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...141545587ae8540988256af900604d71?OpenDocument

std version
attachment.php

anti vibe version
attachment.php

Do you want to resell it Id be interested do you know what kinda shape its in??

Scott

Last edited:
Really nice old Dolmar,I would love to have one. I tried to decipher the add but its been a long time since I spoke or wrote German.
For sale or to sell a Dolmar Ca power chain saw without chain brake,the saw starts and runs still, and has a bar length of 40 cm and the chain is at about 40% the saw runs on gas.
In Gasgeben he cannot be certain if it functions properly as he is not a professional.
The saw is sold as spare parts and could be defective
This is a private auction or was bought at a private auction.
Pioneerguy600

Really nice old Dolmar,I would love to have one. I tried to decipher the add but its been a long time since I spoke or wrote German.
For sale or to sell a Dolmar Ca power chain saw without chain brake,the saw starts and runs still, and has a bar length of 40 cm and the chain is at about 40% the saw runs on gas.
In Gasgeben he cannot be certain if it functions properly as he is not a professional.
The saw is sold as spare parts and could be defective
This is a private auction or was bought at a private auction.
Pioneerguy600

Thanks.

Will

Ok, this is too funny. I dumped out the old stinky gas, swished some new mix in there, dumped that out, replaced the plugged up filter. Filled with new mix, 4 pulls she was running like a champ. No adjustments needed on the carb, runs, idle's fine. SWEEEEETTTTT

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

You can see the banjo fittings and the oil lines on the starter cover on this Husky also. They sure do pump a lot of oil, a little more than necessary but It does not matter as I will not cut much wood with it.
Pioneerguy600

Ok, this is too funny. I dumped out the old stinky gas, swished some new mix in there, dumped that out, replaced the plugged up filter. Filled with new mix, 4 pulls she was running like a champ. No adjustments needed on the carb, runs, idle's fine. SWEEEEETTTTT

You sure got yourself a good one no doubt about it,take good care of it, it is in really nice shape.
Pioneerguy600

Back