020s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know how big my pile is but after around 25 yrs. of selling & servicing only Stihls there is a few, in the bone yard.

You better be careful Huskyman, andrew has the power to knock you outta here.:D But I'll third the motion so he doesnt.

Sonny,Nope I am back, I didnt take the laptop cause I thought it would be more trouble than it was worth because of security. It wouldnt have been a big deal at all. Just wait in a longer line at the airport. I will take it to Missouri next week, for thanksgiving.

just think of how bad it would be if there was a sthil buff as a moderator. us homelite guys can take a joke the sthil guys are sore when some bashes the sthils. you know those viberating, under powered pieces of german engineering.:)

More uses for homelites

As far as that goes anyone that has run stihl, has a pile of them:D and your right trashmen don't take homelites, out here we use them as Goat anchors, work pretty good to keep an animal in place, and the other day I saw some tied to the back of a car with Just Married written on it :eek:

Latest posts

Back