• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 064/66 WHITE gas tank for SEE THRU tank

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tractorsaw1

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a good 064/66 white gas tank & would like to swap it out for a see thru type tank. This is not a new/minty type tank - it does have some scratches but is a good useable tank with no cracks or breaks. I can strip off all the top stuff if necessary, let me know if you prefer a white tank & have what I am looking for.

Here is my tank, guess I'll have to take a better picture. Anyone know what part #'s will fit the 064 case?0418142054-00.jpg

I have a clear tank, no cracks but dirty.
Still looking for a tank, do you still have one for sale or did you sell that one with the project saw?

I need the narrow tank, pm if you have one to sell & or trade, yes I will kick in cash on trade.

Any for sale? I do have a wider see thru tank I got from kyle I could swap or sell, its not the one I need.

Latest posts

Back