• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 pcs Sachs Dolmar KMS4 wankel chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JariV

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
2 pcs Sachs Dolmar KMS4 wankel chainsaws, both in a very good running order and complete. Sold as a pair. Unrestored and 100% original and both of them work very well. Copy of the factory manual included.

Chainsaws are in Helsinki, Finland. Ask for more through a private mail.

This ad is not a scam, if you want to have two of these rotary engine saws in very good condition then now is your chance. Pictures and videos can be made for a serious buyer.

No trades, thank you.

3600 Eur for the both of them. Only sold as a pair, the first one is a 1974 model and the other one is 1975. Shipping is around 180 Eur from Finland to USA.

Given that this will likely be an overseas transaction with significant value, you may want to see if you could find an escrow agent to handle the sale. I imagine there are few people willing to risk $4,600 USD on saws without a high level of comfort they will receive them.

Welcome to the same situation all Europeans like myself who love old American cars are. We buy stuff from US with risks but at least for me everything has always gone well and as promised. If a buyer wants to use some agency for the purchase to feel more safe then of course please do so. I am sincere here, what you see is what you get from me and there are already few people who have contacted me.

I can only promise here that both of the saws are in great condition and are as described and promised. This is not the only website where I decided to advertize and I have got contacts from other websites too. If you are in the market for these then you know very well most likely the game: The fastest one will get them.

The other possibility is that I won't sell. I don't want to step on anybody's toes here, they are both mine now and if someone wants them then they are up for grabs now. No offense to anyone.

Pics taken today available. If a deal is made I can also have videos taken myself starting both of them to assure the buyer I am not trying to sell junk.

Neat saw, wish I had some extra money, but I really can't drop that kind of coin on a wall hanger at this point. Would you consider trades at all?

Thanks for asking ValleyFirewood but no trades. I am about to relocate with my family in near future and really don't want to have anything extra to go with. Vintage guns are my other soft spot but they are very tricky items when crossing country borders.

Reasonable offers are considered too.

Latest posts

Back