2015 NYS Woodsmen's Field Days

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mini GTG?

Is Warren going to be there Friday?

JJ was here today with the new toy today. What did you think of it?

Yeah, Warren will be there Friday.

Now on your other question, we're gonna get our sacks busted for talking in code again, so..........................It works OK, but no better than the suspension seat IMO. The problem is going to be the numbers. When you factor in the heavy discount from the bridge program units, that thing in an E series will hit the market costing MORE than a S series unit with the good seat. I am glad that they finally put some TT units on the bridge program. I already have my order done for next year. :clap:

I have lived only about 35 miles or so form Boonville my entire life. I went to the Woodsmens Field Days for the first time saturday with my wife, 2 kids, and my niece. We had a really good time, and I enjoyed all of the exhibits. Was especially nice to see Johnny-Red and Dolmar well represented there as well. In my neck of the woods, it's pretty much Husky and Stihl country.

Will be attending again! :)

How'd you do Brett?
The competitor couldn't start it relibly enough in the pits....ran great he just wasn't pulling enough. ..so he ran his own saw....8 people scratched and it was killing me not being able to be out there....hopefully next year I will be out there....there was a lot of world class a the let's out there...it was pretty cool

Latest posts

Back