266 281 worth reviving???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This some of my junk. The Orange saws don't run. The 044 could but got ran over the 029 does run 90r is baddass and bg86 runs very good for how much I've run it over the years **** my 026 and 460 aren't in the picture along with a few others.

I'm getting the itch again

This some of my junk. The Orange saws don't run. The 044 could but got ran over the 029 does run 90r is baddass and bg86 runs very good for how much I've run it over the years **** my 026 and 460 aren't in the picture along with a few others.

I'm getting the itch again

Yes!

Those Huskies are classic blockbuster models. Check that 266 for spark... wish there was a way to convert those from the 2-piece iggy. And they may not be the most popular saw for saw snobs, but people love the crap out of the 029. Sold one to a tree service guy who said he only ran 290s. I didn't get it, but it was a kind of religion for him. Power to weight ratio be dammed, the 029s are good runners.

I actually need some parts, not sure what all I actually need, for a 281 that was in the back of the minivan when my son got sideswiped and rolled. We know the handle / fuel tank is broken. He wasn't injured. Also a Stihl 066 magnum similarly suffered.

I see you are in Idaho? Shipping would be required. I am in Georgia. If you would be interested in talking about me getting it from you somehow, let me know.

Thanks

Abbott295

Back