2T oil (again)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew15

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So i apreciatte that some off yall told me some name brands of oil you use but i dont have acces to these in my area.And im pretty sure there dont exist in my country.The only 2 stroke oils i have available in my area are:Stihl,Husqvarna and Makita,so which is the best out of the 3?

Husqvarna would be my pivk of those 3. no idea about the makita, but seeing as they have given up production of gas chainsaws I wouldn't support them. Stay away from the stihl hp ultra. The orange bottle stihl oil is decent. Seeing ad you're on a computer you should be able to order whatever oil you like.

just get whatever you can and if your worried about it's performance run it heavy and you'll be fine.

Husqvarna would be my pivk of those 3. no idea about the makita, but seeing as they have given up production of gas chainsaws I wouldn't support them. Stay away from the stihl hp ultra. The orange bottle stihl oil is decent. Seeing ad you're on a computer you should be able to order whatever oil you like.
Is this good?Screenshot 2023-07-20 165345.png

Latest posts

Back