3120xp is BACK, and Walkerized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can8ianTimber

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just got the 3120 back in the mail from Walker's saw shop today. I mentioned on here a couple weeks ago that I thought I burned it up. Well the local saw shop said $600 for piston and cylinder and that it needed both. So I sent it up to the great white north to Walkers and they said it did not need a piston or cylinder, just had some minor scaring which was cleaned up easily.

So $300 later it is walkerized and ready to go. It is so nice to deal with a honest saw shop!!!! Thanks Walker's

Attached are some pics and I will put more on in action once I get it in some wood.

Looking good glad to hear you got her back, i love that muffler. Im in the process of getting one and modding it exactly like that for my 288xp lite. My question to you is does it sound more badass than stock lol? Im curious as to how they sound with those dual ports like that. My buddy has a stock dual port on his new 372xp and it sounds sweet idling and popping lol. I love high performance! Plus i got my overheating figured out, i just tweaked the carb a bit and it dropped the rpms a bit but it runs stronger and cooler.

Walker Saw Shop is hands down one of the best shops serving this continent. Glad you had them do the work. Now go out and use that sucker :D

Latest posts

Back