346xp NE non e-tech

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handyhelper

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I've read several posts stating that all new 346's will be shipped non "e-tech". I'm either being misinformed by AS, Husqvarna or my dealers because, everyone but some people on this site are saying ONLY E-tech saws will be shipped once the current non-etech inventory is depleted.
Please advise.

Last edited:
I was in the Husky web site and see the 346 NE listed in the U.S. but the 346 E is only listed on the CDN site, anyone know why?

Last edited:
I'm assuming that what you are really getting at is whether or not they will have the cat muffler on them. All 2008 production that I have received this year has been NON cat. The late 2007 units that I received early in the year did have the cat. So, at this point, everything that i have in stock is non-cat. I suppose that things could go back the other way in 2009, but as I understand it, they have enough EPA credits from all of the 400 series saws that they are able to bring the 346 in without the cat muffler on them, so things should be OK for while.

Latest posts

Back