• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 42” D009 mount bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
EDIT: got a 42” now. And a 56” is on the way. Thank you

as said,

Looking for a
42”
D009
3/8”

Im in southern Michigan.

Right. And , since I have 4 36" bars here I probably won't be struggling too bad not to have one for a bit lol.
So you say you need to borrow a bar and loop, hum 🤔
Sorry, I'm fresh out of those today 😉
🤣

I'd be happy to lend anything but the LW ones or Cannon bars. A guy asked last month about borrowing a milling saw like my ported 660. I said sure 2K deposit. B&C is extra. Funny he didn't ask again 🤣

My only loaner is out on loan as we speak. 435 16" 325

OH DANG!!!

Thanks for the tip!!

I got a 42” a few day ago to get the full ability of my 36” mill. With the 3120 i can get 33” out of it. Probably 34” if I use my 385.

Just ordered a 48” rail set to make a 48” mill. Now I need a 56” bar.

Thanks again! Where did you order from?
Directly from their website, farmertech.
It took about 2 months to arrive.

Directly from their website, farmertech.
It took about 2 months to arrive.
Ordered a 56”, .375, .063, 168DL It says 2 weeks but we will see. It was $176 shipped with the “faster shipping. Would have been $20 less for the 1 month shipping

I tryed to support local first but everyone said the same thing. Cant get anything bigger than 42”.

Ordered a 56”, .375, .063, 168DL It says 2 weeks but we will see. It was $176 shipped with the “faster shipping. Would have been $20 less for the 1 month shipping

I tryed to support local first but everyone said the same thing. Cant get anything bigger than 42”.
Yeah , it's rare for shops to keep a bar that big. Overhead for a high dollar item discourage most places.

Back