• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell .500 AC10 Hotsaw chain 25FT W/links

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
open to trades. also have an 08s stihl. not sure if they are even of interest these days but i do have a good one

Why would this chain be used on a 'hotsaw'? Can you tell us more about its 'hotsaw' credentials. ls your 08s a hotsaw?

It is not anywhere near "hotsaw chain". I looks like someone found some 10AC chain and figured they struck a goldmine when they did a google search.

The honesty is theat 1/2" chipper does have demand but NO WHERE near $300 and in NO WAY WHATSOVER is it related to any "hotsaw"

Lol i was told by a saw builder what i needed to get for the saw he was building me. He told me one of his saws in CT was running stihls new 404 but it scrubs a bunch. Saw hasnt been built yet and apparently i have the incorrect chain anyhow. And no not for the 08s lol. It was suppose to be the last single 670 rotax he was gonna make. I want the chain gone. I over paid for it so make me an offer. Apologies for the misleading ad

It is not anywhere near "hotsaw chain". I looks like someone found some 10AC chain and figured they struck a goldmine when they did a google search.

The honesty is theat 1/2" chipper does have demand but NO WHERE near $300 and in NO WAY WHATSOVER is it related to any "hotsaw"
l knew that l just wanted to see how op would respond........as you said half inch 10ac chain is desireable.........but more so for a collector.

Lol i was told by a saw builder what i needed to get for the saw he was building me. .....................

You have 10AC which is chipper. I really doubt that is what he told you to get. In any event the AC does have value but not as much as $300

Clearly i heard the man incorrectly. 10AL not ac. Is what it is. Ive seen the chipper chain selling at $1/per drive link. If anyone wants the role make me an offer pls.

Back