A little Wheel Horse and a Little Sthil will....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSM, the garden looks great!.....Nothing quite like growing your own grub. :clap:

Thanks for the tip on the "custom" mulching deck!.....:cheers:
yep, we like to try and 'teach' her some things, had her out on a blanket when she was only 5 months old while we planted. and as she got older she LOVED to help...now i need to build her a small tractor and wagon for her to drive, which will be over this winter. got just the thing out back that is just her size....
your welcome, i sure do miss my mulching deck, i tried the same with the side discharge but it did not work at all.....oh well new ZTR in the spring should solve that.

DSC01115small.jpg

Looks like the mice got your seat. Either that, or you have been eatin too much chilli.
so you have had my wifes chilli? :D
no it's called leaving it outside a few times after a rain and freeze and trying to chip the ice out of the BRAND new seat......DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Gosh, guys, stop it with all the WH pictures already. I've got the itch to get one again so bad right now, despite having no need or space for one, and you're not helping things by talking about them right and left.

Nice pics, though. Jerks. :)

Gosh, guys, stop it with all the WH pictures already. I've got the itch to get one again so bad right now, despite having no need or space for one, and you're not helping things by talking about them right and left.

:laugh:

Kevin

:D okay dats' funny. but i got to post one more, WH pulling broken WH....:D

kallietractorsmall.jpg

How do you like your Yanmar tractor? I have been considering one, the local dealer has got a 25hp with a loader

I don't know about the Yanmar but make sure it's a 4WD if you want to use a loader.

I finally traded my 2WD Kubota for a 4WD. With 2WD, the only thing the loader was useful for was taking up space in the barn.

BTW, my dad has a Wheel Horse like in the pictures.

Ken

I have a 2WD Ford 23hp diesel and still find plenty of uses for the bucket. Rear tires are filled and I have chains on it in the winter. Plowed my drive that's just shy of 100 yds and all down hill for 12 yrs w/ it.
I will say the 4WD would be nicer but I've gotten by w/ 2WD and everytime I look at prices on a new one I remember that I've gotten by. One does have to become acquainted w/ the split brakes in a hurry when hauling anything in the bucket considering it has no power steering either.
Great pictures of the horses and garden!!!

Back