Amerquip Eagle 42 towable man lift problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ztnark

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this site and am near my wits end trying to fix a problem with my bucket lift. I figured that perhaps someone in this field might be able to help me. I own an older model (I believe its a 1998) Amerquip Eagle 42 towable bucket lift. The last time I used it I noticed that the slip ring controler on the base of the turret seemed to be cocked to the side and wedging against part of the trailer frame. The original company has gone out of business and the reorganized business no longer builds this model. I was able to purchase a NOS slip ring assembly but have no idea how to install it. I have been unsuccessful in finding any paper work on this lift. A shop manual or exploded view of the base would help me greatly. I did notice an older post in here from a person who also owned on of these lifts and wonder if they still have it. If anyone can give me any help in locating some technical data on this lift I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Frank

Hi, I am new to this site and am near my wits end trying to fix a problem with my bucket lift. I figured that perhaps someone in this field might be able to help me. I own an older model (I believe its a 1998) Amerquip Eagle 42 towable bucket lift. The last time I used it I noticed that the slip ring controler on the base of the turret seemed to be cocked to the side and wedging against part of the trailer frame. The original company has gone out of business and the reorganized business no longer builds this model. I was able to purchase a NOS slip ring assembly but have no idea how to install it. I have been unsuccessful in finding any paper work on this lift. A shop manual or exploded view of the base would help me greatly. I did notice an older post in here from a person who also owned on of these lifts and wonder if they still have it. If anyone can give me any help in locating some technical data on this lift I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Frank
I know it's an old post, but did you have any success with your issue?

I noticed this is a super old post. Did you find any paperwork?

Back