Amick's experience

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davecharles

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just thought I'd pass along my experience with Amick's. I have been looking for a Redmax 3800 (thanks Brad and Erick and others) and found a used one on Ebay. I saw the Seller was Amick's so I bid a little more for it than I would have from an unknown buyer. I won the saw paid for it and received it promptly. The saw started and ran great but when I started to cut, I noticed the chain was very dull and was smoking by the time it was 1/2 way through 4" dry elm. I was a little disappointed in the dull chain from a dealer. I sent an email to Amick's telling them that I was happy with the saw and had already left them good feed back through Ebay but I was very diaspointed with the chain. Amick's immediatly replied and said they were sorry and refunded $15 to my paypal account. That service was much more than I expected.
Yesterday when I went to the mailbox I found a new Carlton chain had been mailed to me from Amick's. :) WOW I'm impressed, It's not everyday I receive that kind of service. Thanks Amick's:clap:
Dave

Amick's rocks, nothing but good experiences with them. Great deals on Husqvarna branded GB bars!

Scott

Latest posts

Back