Another freebie firewood rant - Drama!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
????????

Wonder if the boyman would of skwauked like that if you had yer chainsaw revved up and smokin.....mean people suk:mad: like this guy!

Maybe you should have planted the ax in his forehead and blamed the wife. Was her name Lizzy??:greenchainsaw:

They Sound Like Two Maried People
Like I told my third wife.....screw
Suxx to be in the middle.
I can remember at one of my properties there was a couple that I was sure I'd have to call ServPro over to clean up the blood.
They just communicated that way.

Last edited:
Maybe you should have planted the ax in his forehead and blamed the wife. Was her name Lizzy??:greenchainsaw:

Hahaha, don;t think her name was Lizzy. That guy got in my face and came at me and I was about ready to throw down. If he would have hit me it wouldn't have been pretty, he would have found the business end of my size 13 steel toed boots.

Hahaha, don;t think her name was Lizzy. That guy got in my face and came at me and I was about ready to throw down. If he would have hit me it wouldn't have been pretty, he would have found the business end of my size 13 steel toed boots.
And I've got a 20-spot that says wife would come to his defense/resucue and daughter would secretly cheer you on... Just seems how these disfuctional systems work.

I should walk past there again and see how the other dead lead looks. It wasn't good a few weeks ago and when it comes down it ain't gonna be pretty.

And BTW, the stuff burns like cardboard. I want me some more Red maple.

Latest posts

Back