Any Members Near Memphis, TN ?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGBORE577

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone could help me from making a real long road trip. I found one of "Those" saws that I really need to have. Unfortunately, it is just north of Memphis, I'm 600 miles north and the Gentleman does not want to ship it. The saw would be paid for in advance but, I'd need someone to pick it up and ship it. I realize you would have to be at least half as nuts as me to make a commitment such as this. However, we can work it out to make it worth your while.
Thanks

I'm 90 miles south of Memphis will be next week before I could get up there .
PM me if nothing happens before then and will work something out.
AL

Memphis saw

I wish I could help you, but I am in East TN about 7 hours away. Have you tried www.uShip.com ? It might work out for you. Have a blessed and Merry Christmas.

Just wanted to let you know the guy I had in mind fell through. Going wrong direction thursday for christmas.
Bob

Here's a picture of what I'm trying to get back to it's new home in Illinois:

There's plenty of those around, and in better condition than that one. Are you getting an amazing deal on it?

A dealer that's local to me has a brand new one, never been gassed up or had the oil tank filled. I can see how far I can talk him down if you're interested.

There's plenty of those around, and in better condition than that one. Are you getting an amazing deal on it?

A dealer that's local to me has a brand new one, never been gassed up or had the oil tank filled. I can see how far I can talk him down if you're interested.

Nope, not what I think is a great deal. If you can get me a price on the one you are speaking or another nicer one, please do.

Back