Anyone looking for a MS440 in central Ohio

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blsnelling
I was in a couple Stihl dealers today in central Ohio and ran across a brand new MS440. Of course I was surprised to see one. I don't recal what length bar was on it but he said $679 would take it home. If anyone's interested the dealer info is as follows. I have no connections with this dealer, just passing on the info since I know it's a love saw and is getting pretty scarce. The shop owner is super nice and will treat you right.

He also had a brand new 019T. Found it up in the attic hidden by new stock! I didn't get a price in it though.

FORNEY SALES & SERVICE
0496 STATE ROUTE 37
FORREST, OH. 45843
(419) 273-3054

hanniedog

hanniedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
How did you find the dealer in Forrest. Get lost and happened to drive by it. Forrest is kind of in the middle of nowhere to some degree. I live about an hour north of there. May have to sneek by there and check the place out, you didn't happen to catch the stores hours by chance.

RiverRat2

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
How did you find the dealer in Forrest. Get lost and happened to drive by it. Forrest is kind of in the middle of nowhere to some degree. I live about an hour north of there. May have to sneek by there and check the place out, you didn't happen to catch the stores hours by chance.

Wake up Hannie he posted the phone # LOL!!!!

Just picking!!!!

blsnelling
Now tell me which sponsor on here has a MS440 for sale! Maybe I technically broke a rule, but not the intent of the rule. This is just a tip to help out anyone looking for a now rare saw. Don't slap a gift horse in the mouth. Someday you may be looking for something and need a little help.

Last edited:

Latest posts