Anyone need Remington decals?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crane

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Was talking to a company yesterday that said they could reproduce the Decals for my SL & PL series Remington's. Here's what I took to them...

attachment.php

This is the reciol cover from my Canadian made PL-4

attachment.php

I can get the USA made covers with any lettering(PL-4,5 even SL) Also I can get the thin red outline done on the edge

attachment.php

Going to get the Remington and Desa on seperate sheets.

attachment.php

The same goes for the bar side. I can get any model printed(SL or PL) Sometimes this decal is up by the base of the handle, others it's down on the clutch cover.
The decals are automotive quality sticky-backed and he will also do the fuel mix and starting instructions under the filter cover. That is, if I can find a good original he can copy.
Is there any interest out there for any of these decals? Just thought I'd ask.

I would like to have the info on where you went for decals. I am looking to reproduce remington super 770 decals

If you have the red and white 770, order two sets. I'll take one for mine.

Mine is the red and white one. Besides the two main crankcase side decals, there is one underneath the louvered carb cover. I don't know if there was one on top though.

I have a friend who does decals, signage and the like. If you can't find a good one to give him to copy, you could see if anyone with photoshop skills could do a good image from a knackered decal? Clean it up a bit, take out any scratches, then give the clean image to the guy to do a straight copy...

Latest posts

Back