anyone want a 12a mall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fwgsaw

fwgsaw

don't call me i will call you!!
found an old 12a mall in the barn up in the attic of the place i just bought. I took it to the shop and blew the dust off of it poured some fuel in her and it fired up on the seventh or eighth pull revs and idels nice. On further inspection I think i was the first person to put fuel in it, the muffler looks new so does the bar and chain. The paint is in excellent shape too. Next to the saw i found an old ammo can that had a file,mallgrease,extra chain links, mall spark plugs still in cases brand new, operators manual and warranty card, along with date of purchase. If anyone is interested in a trade send me a pm.:greenchainsaw:

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
found an old 12a mall in the barn up in the attic of the place i just bought. I took it to the shop and blew the dust off of it poured some fuel in her and it fired up on the seventh or eighth pull revs and idels nice. On further inspection I think i was the first person to put fuel in it, the muffler looks new so does the bar and chain. The paint is in excellent shape too. Next to the saw i found an old ammo can that had a file,mallgrease,extra chain links, mall spark plugs still in cases brand new, operators manual and warranty card, along with date of purchase. If anyone is interested in a trade send me a pm.:greenchainsaw:

Please PM me with bar length, price idea etc. Thanks, Bob.

DarylB

DarylB

ArboristSite Operative
lumpics.jpg

Bill G

Bill G

ArboristSite King

I will send you a PM later.

On another note I haven't talked to you in awhile. What is the wheat looking like out in your area? I wanted to get some in this Fall but it did not go as planned. The $12 beans and $4.25 corn is pushing our inputs through the roof. Too bad cattle are in the toliet bowl. On a good note maybe I can pick up bucket calves in the spring cheaper.

Bill

fwgsaw

fwgsaw

don't call me i will call you!!
I will send you a PM later.

On another note I haven't talked to you in awhile. What is the wheat looking like out in your area? I wanted to get some in this Fall but it did not go as planned. The $12 beans and $4.25 corn is pushing our inputs through the roof. Too bad cattle are in the toliet bowl. On a good note maybe I can pick up bucket calves in the spring cheaper.

Bill

I will get some pics and give you a call later next week. The wheat that I have looked at looks good.

Latest posts