Arborist Supply stores in southwest Florida?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EchoShindaiwaMakitaDolmar

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for places near Naples FL, Fort Myers/Cape Coral, Sarasota, Tampa, Miami- that regularly stock climbing harnesses, fliplines/WPLs, "climbers"/hooks/spurs/gaffs, rope, rope devices, helmets, boots, etc.

Thanks

So you don't know- got it.

Even the Vermeer location in Ft Myers stocks a few harnesses, climbers, WPLs, and ropes, but their selection is lousy.
Well, that area aint exactly the hot bed of LOGGING in FlA..... You'd have to go a bit further north. Even in N FL where there is a bit of logging, the Saw Shop, Pro Shop for tree service and logging, died out with the last generation.

Yeah correct- I dont know, I merely replied you were unlikley to find much in those locales, being a lifelong Floridian. You joined after the hurricanes, so I suspect you are trying to gear up to take on some of the work over yonder, but consumable equipment such as you want is hard to find because its just not stocked, not a huge market (for Florida) in todays Internet Marketplace served by Blue, Brown, and White trucks.

Looking for places near Naples FL, Fort Myers/Cape Coral, Sarasota, Tampa, Miami- that regularly stock climbing harnesses, fliplines/WPLs, "climbers"/hooks/spurs/gaffs, rope, rope devices, helmets, boots, etc.

Thanks
Not sure if it's just the local Ag Pro but the one in Gainesville stocks a lot of rigging and climbing equipment.
If you have one in the area it couldn't hurt to check.

Latest posts

Back