Big ONLINE Auction for Chainsaws Jonesborough, Tennessee

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottWojo

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I think a bunch of these saws would really be enjoyed by our fellow members.

It is a pretty obscure auction site for the road departments around the country.

And, these people are Government agencies. They are not in business of selling chainsaws and are not competing with any of our sponsors. Also, you should know that they do not ship. So you would need to pick the items up in person or have another member who lives close to pick the items up.

Jonesborough, Tennessee

I think a bunch of these saws would really be enjoyed by our fellow members.

It is a pretty obscure auction site for the road departments around the country.

And, these people are Government agencies. They are not in business of selling chainsaws and are not competing with any of our sponsors. Also, you should know that they do not ship. So you would need to pick the items up in person or have another member who lives close to pick the items up.

Jonesborough, Tennessee

I don't know if it was done intentionally, probably so, but someone did a good job of mixing the so-so saws with the better saws.

So who lives close willing to pick up?

Sorry Guys, I live in Ohio.

I think if you buy the pile and keep a couple of the good brands, you could sell off the rest to pay for the entire load.

Couple Stihls, and Couple Huskies in each pile.

Most of those auctions are set up so that you can inspect the item for sale. Might pay to take a look to see whats what.

Latest posts

Back