Braford Pear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Just little guys but quite a few have broken out. I first started talking about what to do with them with these people a few years ago and it seems to have took hold at this time.
The one on the right hasn't been done.

brafordthin002.jpg

now its done

brafordthin006.jpg

brafordthin001.jpg

Last edited:
There are about 16 of them in all, for about a buck fifty I am all through each one looking to reduce the cantilever load. All different kinds and size of cuts at the tips and some from bigger wood. Not looking to raise these . I should tell them I will string each one with arbor tie for a few more bucks.

Anyway, here is what I got going on in the back.

brafordthin003.jpg

Oh yeah! right bout there was the rose bush that ate yer momma, I swear to God it would've.

brafordthin004.jpg

This was actually an easy thing. The York rake and Dingo was all it took to clear and load the scrub brush. I took out about 4 full loads of unchipped rose, raspberry and other assorted pleasantries like that plus the almost full load of chips from the trees. I still have to get the stumps and give it another rake down. I think I have enough on that part of the job to run up them sticks and get some of the vines out to bring out the shine.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back