building a wood-manure tipping trailer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tatra805

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just wanted to share

Exactly 1 month ago i started building this trailer to haul our horse manure and wood for my tractor.

The sides have to be fold somewhere this week and also the hydraulics sorted out. Paint job will have to wait till temps rise.

We had a very sunny hot day today but winter continues looking at the forecast.

Hope you like it..

This is how it started:

DSC00246.jpg

this is today

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

Ok, let me get this straight, you are going to haul your wood in the same wagon that you haul horse manure in ??? Hummm, something seems wrong here !!!!!!!

Basso

Ok, let me get this straight, you are going to haul your wood in the same wagon that you haul horse manure in ??? Hummm, something seems wrong here !!!!!!!

Basso

This is what I'm thinking too. But, I suppose if you want to get "paid both ways" you can separate the "apples" from the wood chunks.
Just kidding.
You've done some superb craftsmanship and welding on that trailer! :clap: :clap:
Jim

You've got it all wrong. I was not clear i think
I am building 2 trailers, and going to buy a second tractor and requested state to build a second road next to the actual one. So i have all things separated and dedicated. The old one for horse manure and a new one (with striping and lighting) for the wood, naturally.

Just reminds me i have to buy a second set of working clothes. Color matched of course.
:monkey:

For the bucket i made these

DSC00231.jpg

been loading more wood than manure till now and the forks work a charm, also for brush collecting

DSC00287.jpg

thanks for the comments :cheers:

Back