buying a 51 pontiac

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JONSEREDFAN6069

Wheeler McDealer
Reaction score
She's in pretty good condition, floor's solid, rocker's are starting to rust
glass is all good, got a nice 400 small block and an aluminum muncie
4 speed for it. Going to be flat black.
attachment.php

attachment.php

oh yea got it for $400.00

Last edited:
Hmmm lets see. Your buying a 58 year old car, that was built by a company that just went bankrupt two day ago, and in turn will stop production of that brand. Good thing you struck while iron was hot. JUST KIDDING BUDDY.:):) That is a kick ass car. Looks like the one they cruised around in "stand by me". Keep us posted.:cheers::cheers:

Hmmm lets see. Your buying a 58 year old car, that was built by a company that just went bankrupt two day ago, and in turn will stop production of that brand. Good thing you struck while iron was hot. JUST KIDDING BUDDY.:):) That is a kick ass car. Looks like the one they cruised around in "stand by me". Keep us posted.:cheers::cheers:

yea it's gonna be pretty sweet with the 400 in it. he had a tarp on it hence the moss growing on it lol.
the convertible in stand by me is a 49 ford custom and the blue one they pass is a 50 studebaker champion.

Last edited:
yea it's gonna be pretty sweet with the 400 in it. he had a tarp on it hence the moss growing on it lol.
the convertible in stand by me is a 49 ford custom and the blue one they pass is a 50 studebaker champion.

Wow, you know your cars.:cheers: Looks like it's in good condition. Looks like you could just throw a battery in it and drive it away.

Put some heavy springs under it and start running Moonshine down south with it.

Back