Can anyone ID this cylinder?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, intention was to immediately follow up with a couple more pic's & the cylinder bore size... unfortunately on my way out to the shed I was reminded in no uncertain terms that I was supposed to be cooking dinner... kids are now fed & in bed...
20240403_213051.jpg20240403_213022.jpg20240403_213013.jpg20240403_212957.jpg
Bore is 46mm.
Thanks

Not 100% on this, but on the thick cooling fins, fins on top of cylinder pattern, position of impulse nipple- I am betting Oleo Mac and something around the 956.
Maybe aftermarket as Terry the thief is selling crap for gold- but it kind of looks marked right.
Probably a JD version (likely cs-56) of an efco going by the yellow decomp, assuming they even sold those down there.

Probably a JD version (likely cs-56) of an efco going by the yellow decomp, assuming they even sold those down there.

About as common as unicorn horns down here in the long white cloud.
Could be- but to base it off the decomp colour alone might be a stretch- Oleo Mac was/is still pretty common here, about in line with Solo behind the big two brands.

Back