• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Carlton 7015 stump grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpavao1066

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi, Im putting my 7015 up for sale. I hate to sell it, its a great machine and I still use when I can but due to a new job I took this past year, I really dont have any extra time so I am going to sell it to focus more on my career. Here is the link to my craigslist ad for anyone who is interested. Thanks,

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/hvo/5203467885.html

Hi, Dighton is in southeastern Massachusetts. No remote, just hand controls. And i have a set of 1100 series that were on it. The guy from greenteeth recommended that I try out the 900 series so I gave them a try and I like them.

Still available for some reason I cant get the new link to work.

2006 Carlton 7015 stump grinder for sale. Deutz diesel, has manual hand controls. 1243 hrs. Just put a complete set of 900 series greenteeth wearsharps on it in the spring. Ive put about 40 hrs on it since i bought it. The dealer I bought it from claimed to have rebuilt the engine before I bought it, but I dont have any paperwork to prove that unfortunately. Runs perfect, work ready, I still use it, but selling do to lack of time for stump grinding. Well maintained. Asking $19,ooo OBO. Cash talks. Would possibly consider trades for a kubota tractor of similar value, maybe a skidsteer, backhoe? Call, text, or email. 774 328 six three zero three

20150902_175323-1.jpg 20150902_175218.jpg

That is a good looking machine jp. If I had enough work going on and you were not the other end of the world from me...
I drove to the southern tip of Florida to get my Super, but you are 1900 miles from me! That's like a whole box of cigars .
It will sell. Might not be the primo time of the year to sell. But it will sell. Have you ever looked into installing the remote system? Probably have to go the factory for that. Good luck!

Thank you topbuilder, 1900 miles is certainly a stretch! I agree I think this is a tough time of year but hopefully someone will come along looking for a new machine. I hate to sell it but I really dont have much time for grinding anymore, so its time to move on. Ive had a little interest but mostly just craigslist tire kickers and a few no shows. Thats the fun of craigslist I guess!

Latest posts

Back