• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Carving Package

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TGM40ford

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Ok so I have 100 feet of Oregon 25AP plus 8 brand new carving bars.
2 Windsor 10 inch dime tips
2 Windsor 12 inch Quarter tip
2 Windsor 14 inch Quarter tip
I believe the Windsor bars are made by Sugihara, Oregon branded them Windsor when they were trying to keep the name alive
1 Dan Hudon 10 inch dime tip (this is older then many people on this site)
1 unknown brand, 14 inch Quarter tip I have no idea where this cam from but over the years you collect crap
So I figure the retail on the chain is $699 seeing who the Chinese stuff on line is $699 and the Windsor/Oregon bars go for $100 to $200 a piece at Baileys. So about $699 for the chain and about $899 for the bars if bought at a online outfit
So I would to get $1100 prepaid to your door and I'll throw in the Dan Hudon bar, the unknown carving bar and a Soliel carving bar for free and of course always will consider reasonable offers also.
For those who don't know Soliel from Taiwan made one if the best laminate bars of any manufacturer, unfortunately they are no more.
If anyone needs me to open packaging to confirm just ask,

Attachments

• 25 AP IMG_2194.jpg
    25 AP IMG_2194.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Carving bars 2 IMG_2196.jpg
    Carving bars 2 IMG_2196.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Carving barsIMG_2195.jpg
    Carving barsIMG_2195.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 0
Back