chairs...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!
Not too hard to do if you have the high $ tools! (tennon cutters),and the time if you aren't rushed.
If i put a peice of furniture in my front yard jaws drop when the i tell them the price.
WELL IT'S NOT MADE IN CHINA!.(I say lift it,they are made from real wood!)
#40-#70 is average.
USA pride and lost craftmenship i guess! (a lost art?),NO just get off your ass and do it!

If anyone want's to start with home tools, i will be glad to help!
I will not get into what America (used to be).
Just an ol' Cowboy bringing back old times since i am too old to rodeo.
Mark

You and your America First can go and :cheers:. We talked about shipping in some phillippeano or pakistani kids to start up a Kathy Lee Gifford type shop, but the boss poo-pooed the idea. Going to have to stick with top dollar for top end work...even if it is hillbilly-style.
Whenever I get the urge to lash out though, I head to my shop...not to work, just to think about things and make a tool I will need for when I get geared up, get freaked out about how much work is going to be involved in helping the boss move (and it isn't his stuff I'm worried about--it's all the furniture wood that concerns me), then go take a nap since the weather won't allow tree work.
I am all for a gobal economy, but it lost me when it was turned into a mass marketing scheme for mass-produced crap. My breed will die out...sorry for the inconvenience...

Latest posts

Back