Cool Ride!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Okay it's ugly but mean! I think I'll enter as a float in the christmas parade next yr. :blob2:

attachment.php

WTF is that thing, it's massive! The seat is higher than the cab on your 1 ton! Does it run? What's the specs?

Its an Allis Chalmers TL14D Tractor Loader.
16800 Lbs
125 HP a/c diesel engine
Lift capacity of 13000 lbs
4x4
40 gal per minute Hyd Flow I'm going to use it to power my log splitter. I traded 3 hrs of tree work for it. Put a head gasket on it and off she went.Best starting diesel i own i believe.My kids call it uncle fester.

johnha said:
I think the logs will split when they see that thing.

What's in the bucket???

That's an old 3pt log splitter a neighbor built he gave it to me so i could swipe the cylinder and valve off of it.

Three hours of tree work? Holy cow!

Did the owner think it was beyond repair or did they simply want it gone?

I need one of those!

16,000 lbs. :dizzy: How did you get it home?

There's a guy on ebay in PA about 2 hours from me that auctions all kind of crazy machines that go for decent prices most times. Luckily I don't have enough room to keep something like that........ right now.

In fact, here's one I had bookmarked just in case something makes me go crazy and decide I really really need one! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7589072132&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Last edited:
Cool, looks very h.d.. Here goes the do gooder talk-its needs a cage. Roll over protective structure (r.o.p.s.) And a seatbelt.

Latest posts

Back