electric massacre machine/ chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
electric massacre machine/ chainsaw - $25 (Everett)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2009-01-25, 2:11PM PST

this is just the tool you need to go on a rampage...just add your own 1000 ft extension cord, and you can kill all the zombies on your block. The chain is very dull for other purposes, but it cuts through human flesh just fine-I should know, I tried it out on myself first! Hurry, you can never be too prepared, you never know when you might have some creepy sci-fi virus unleashed on the unsuspecting public. This unit has the added benefit of being 100% green, which should make it even more attractive in a tree-hugging starbucks sipping area like Seattle! No, and I mean, absolutely no greenhouse gases will be produced (except for maybe the methane released from the decomposing zombie bodies littering the streets outside your apartment). Don't waste any more time!
Call Eric 425-750-2734

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/tls/1007380312.html

teacherman

teacherman

Aging out of the insanity...
AS Supporting Member
:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

attachment.php

I thought AOD lived in Michigan! LOLOL

A very creative way to sell a piece of crap electric saw. Actually, I know a lady who wants one, but the shipping would make it not worthwhile.

Latest posts