Electronic Shop Manual Needed asap!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gatsby174

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with chainsaws, but everyone checks this forum :clap: This morning the motor on my woodsplitter wouldn't start. Narrowed it down to a fuel problem & a new fuel filter didn't help. So now I have the carb apart on my bench. Anyone have a shop manual for a Honda GX620? I have the ipl from the Honda web site, but they want $28 for the shop manual :censored: Any help would be greatly appreciated!
JC

It wouldn't start, was not getting fuel. I took apart the carb and cleaned it. The float was a little gummed up, so I cleaned it up with carb cleaner. But I don't know if the needles have an adjustment or are fixed? Also, how rare is it for the metering solenoid to go bad? Thanks,
JC

Take the carb apart again, in the column that the bowl nut threads into, is a jet, remove it with the correct size flat tip screwdriver, clean the holes.
above that jet is another nozzle, which should come out if you tap the carb on the table, clean its holes too, reassemble.

Let me know if that cures it.

Take the carb apart again, in the column that the bowl nut threads into, is a jet, remove it with the correct size flat tip screwdriver, clean the holes.
above that jet is another nozzle, which should come out if you tap the carb on the table, clean its holes too, reassemble.

Let me know if that cures it.

What he said ,they really are straight forward. Main jet plugged usually.

Back