Expo Richmond who going to this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timber

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Show Dates for Show Dates for Expo Richmond
2006 May 19-20, 2006!

Without a doubt, a trade show can be the best marketing tool a company can use. The biennial East Coast Sawmill and Logging Equipment Exposition is one of the most acclaimed trade shows of its type in the country, consistently drawing a large, quality audience of the forest products industry's most respected personnel and key decision makers. "The Richmond Show" will be 2006's largest collection of sawmill, logging, pallet and related manufacturing equipment, supplies and services in the Eastern United States. With 12 acres of outdoor exhibit space and over 350 indoor booths, "the Richmond Show" provides over 500,000 square feet for exhibits, displays and active demonstrations of the industry's state-of-the-art technology.

325 companies participated in past expositions. The exposition has achieved a reputation of providing exhibiting companies with a smooth, cost-effective and profitable marketing opportunity before a qualified industry audience. Don't miss this occasion to demonstrate your company's equipment, products or services in one of the year's most significant industry events. Exhibitor and attendee information will be available in September 2005

2006 May 19-20, 2006!

Without a doubt, a trade show can be the best marketing tool a company can use. The biennial East Coast Sawmill and Logging Equipment Exposition is one of the most acclaimed trade shows of its type in the country, consistently drawing a large, quality audience of the forest products industry's most respected personnel and key decision makers. "The Richmond Show" will be 2006's largest collection of sawmill, logging, pallet and related manufacturing equipment, supplies and services in the Eastern United States. With 12 acres of outdoor exhibit space and over 350 indoor booths, "the Richmond Show" provides over 500,000 square feet for exhibits, displays and active demonstrations of the industry's state-of-the-art technology.

325 companies participated in past expositions. The exposition has achieved a reputation of providing exhibiting companies with a smooth, cost-effective and profitable marketing opportunity before a qualified industry audience. Don't miss this occasion to demonstrate your company's equipment, products or services in one of the year's most significant industry events. Exhibitor and attendee information will be available in September 2005

I attend every year, so I'll be there this year too I guess.:greenchainsaw:

Thanks who ever you are, I may have to try and get there, sounds like a great show.

Where is it held?

Back