Factory size boiler help.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AIM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Reading through another thread I realized that a few people here may have the knowledge to help me out.

A friend of mine owns a 44,000 sq. ft. climate controlled factory that is heated and cooled with a Trane boiler system. 2 HUGE gas fired boilers feeding different zones all over. This building sat empty for about 4 years with no power or anything. After repairing all the busted water lines, heat exchangers etc. He has heat but no zone control. He managed to get a copy of the software that runs the system from Trane but any additional help seems to be impossible through them. I suppose it's hard to find a tech familiar with 20 year old systems.
Right now my friend doesn't have anyone wanting to lease the facility but you never know when that will happen and he wants to get the zone control back to working order.
Does anyone here have any knowledge of the computer programming end of these industrial systems?

Latest posts

Back