Favorite Tunes in other peoples Tree Videos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JanThorCro

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just spending some time nurturing my CAD tonight and decided to share 2 of my favorite songs in tree videos. Enjoy.

Eric Frei: "VooDoo Child" by Aussie Band. Love the song and watching a PRO hit the chain break, seeing the McNotch to protect the rappel (smooth sided tree) and the easy rope retreival. He’s also got a great video demonstrating the adjusted gun technique with a little working model.

Palm Abseil | Figure 8 on retrievable SRT - YouTube

sherbrooketrees: "Hannahs Theme" by Chemical Brothers. Great song, making a serious tree look easy and seeing a 120cc saw in a tree. Just for the record at 5'8" and a buck 50 I have no dreams of driving an 80cc, let alone a 120 cc saw on the ground. :dizzy: I am not Herc-Zilla.

Alfred Nicholas Gardens Tree Removal - YouTube

Happy Trails.

This is a good thread. There are a lot of good tunes in these videos. There is a video by murphy4trees, efficiency in tree removal pt 2. I like the song, but I have no idea what the name of it is. Anyone have any ideas?

Eric Frei and sherbrooke trees should never be mentioned in the same post mate. The guys at sherbrooke are tree gods. I can't think of any company in australia I admire more highly. They have the highest standards of work, take on the most difficult jobs, and show more innovation, technique and skill in executing their work than any other company I know. They make every tree look easy.

You won't find a lot of love for Ekka though. He is without a doubt the first prize winner for single handedly doing more damage to the tree industry in australia than any other man. He had his own tree forum, where he ran down and eventually burnt every single friend he had, ran his business into the ground, tried and failed to get some sort of tree contractors association going, and just generally made an ass of himself at every step. Thankfully he's been taken out (hopefully for good!). His business and website are shut down, and he's in court. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Shaun

I think I'll leave that one alone, it was not my intent to dishonor anyone.

I was telling a buddy about the Trivect Rigging in the park with the statues and she asked for the link. That's a great bit of positive thinking, problem solving & engineering. It's people that want to do those challenging jobs that I'd wanna work with, anybody can do easy. Every time I watch that video I wonder how they deal with the flex in the trees that have a rigging pulley in them and how that all works.

At 50 I'm not about to do this full time but a gig here and there on Saturdays might be nice.

Latest posts

Back