FIRE< FIRE< aw crap.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbyb13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I was running the little 021, cleaning up a bunch of limbs from the wind. Set it down Idling, looked back around and the darn thing is on fire. I kicked it in the creek, and blacked up a toenail real good. Picture old man hopping around holding his foot like a ice cream cone, turning the air blue. "Way to go Stupid". Oh well off to Escrewed for a parts saw. Anyone else have this little adventure. And before you ask. I have no idea what lit it off.

I had an old 1958 Johnson outboard catch fire before. It still ran fine after I put it out. My uncle was helping me tune it up one day and he said Why are the coils melted? I told him the story and we both laughed but at the time of the fire I remember yelling some four letter words.

Last edited:
1st Parts Saw

If anyone can help in identity of these two saws it would be appreciated.
serial # of this saw is 260286277

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

They have been in a box in the barn for awhile.I have an asst. of covers and shrouds and pull starters also.If possible maybe we can get you the parts you need.

And by the way you owe me nothing,if I can help just "pay it forward" my friend.

Latest posts

Back