foley belsaw grinder for sale or trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superman_36

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i have Foley belsaw grinder 399 with original Manuel and 4 wheels
works great
will trade for a saw or 150.00 will get it shipped to your door
Thanks
ERIK KING

Husky 350

How do you like that 350? I am very impressed with them. Its nothing like the 346xp, but for a 50cc saw it just blows the ms250 stihl away.

WoodTick007 said:
How do you like that 350? I am very impressed with them. Its nothing like the 346xp, but for a 50cc saw it just blows the ms250 stihl away.

it was given to me in almost new shape.....the piston and cyl are clean as a whistle. it wasn't getting fuel so i droped it at my local husky dealer and it's been there for about 10 months now.........so to anwer your question, i don't like it very much. the next time i'm there i'll just grab the saw and play with it a bit to see whats up.

Husky nut said:
Dang Kf sounds like your dealer kinda sucks...if we was closer i'd take care of it for ya...

i know he played with it a bit .....but they know i have boat load of other saw's to run. but it is getting a bit annoying. i'm sure it's just something stupid. but they give me very good price's on parts so i don't want to make a stink about it. no need to cut my nose off to spite my face over a 350.

kf_tree said:
i know he played with it a bit .....but they know i have boat load of other saw's to run. but it is getting a bit annoying. i'm sure it's just something stupid. but they give me very good price's on parts so i don't want to make a stink about it. no need to cut my nose off to spite my face over a 350.

sounds like the float needs to be reset or needs the low side richened (had a few come in like that or the spark arrestors stopped up on most of our returns)...

Oh well back to the topic....We need Pictures.....:bang:

Call foley...

Since this post is 2 years old and I would assume you did a search on the internet and ended up here (like most of us) I also assume that Superman doesn't have that manual anymore.

However, first and foremost, welcome to AS, also, Foley Belsaw is very nice about manuals. Just search out the company site, I don't have alink, and ask them for it. I paid $10, and it arrived in 3 days, from cover to cover.

Hope this helps,

Jason

Latest posts

Back